Ultra Low Temp Velvet
7001, 7002, 7003, 7004, 7005, 7041
Top quality 100% acrylic high performance coating is specially formulated for exterior applications with outdoor surface temperatures as low as 2°C that helps you in extending your outdoor painting projects. Ideally suited for bare or properly prepared previously painted wood, vinyl or prefinished metal siding for a smooth velvet finish. May also be used on concrete and masonry surfaces. Ideal for use in above and underground parking garages.
- A water-based product, which makes tools cleaning easier.
- A 100% acrylic formula for a better resistance against weather exposure, formation of mildew, fading, peeling or blistering.
- Great hiding power and excellent adhesion properties.
- Dries rapidly with a low odour.
- Product that complies with the Canadian environmental standards in relation to volatile organic compounds (VOC).
- Maybe used in lower than normal temperatures (Please see *Additional Data below for more details)
- This is a ready-to-use product and should not be diluted.
- Thoroughly stir the product before application.
- Condition the tools with water before using them.
- Apply generously, leaving no bare spots or excesses of paint. Respect product spread rate. When painting, mark out a section of about 2 x 4 feet with a roller by drawing a “W”. Without lifting the roller from the surface, fill in the “W”. Smooth out the unpainted portion in the direction of the painted portion.
- Respect the drying time between coats. Low temperatures or high humidity may affect the drying time. Applying two finishing coats will provide better durability and appearance.
- If using, remove the masking tape after each coat to avoid lifting off paint when work is completed.
- To obtain more information on application methods, visit the website at www.para.com