Ultra Hybrid Semi-Gloss
4701, 4702, 4703, 4704, 4705
A top quality advanced low VOC (less than 50g/L) waterborne alkyd enamel for interior and exterior surfaces. This high performance, durable coating is easy to apply and offers excellent self leveling and flow characteristics for a smooth semi-gloss appearance on most surfaces. Apply on properly prepared wood, metal, drywall and masonry surfaces. Ideally suited for walls, doors, trim, cupboards, furniture and other high traffic interior and exterior areas. Paint & Primer All-in-One.
- Paint & Primer All-in-One
- Durability and performance of oil based paint with easy water clean up of a latex
- Glass-like finish
- Scuff resistant
- Moisture, mildew and stain resistant
- Easy to apply
- Self leveling
- Very washable and scrubbable – Volatile organic compounds (VOC) are less that 50 g/L and complies with the Canadian VOC standards
- This is a ready-to-use product and should not be diluted.
- Thoroughly stir the product before and during application.
- Condition the tools with water before using them.
- Apply generously, leaving no bare spots or excess paint. Respect product spread rate. When painting, mark out a section of about 2 x 4 feet with a roller by drawing a “W”. Without lifting the roller from the surface, fill in the “W”. Smooth out the unpainted portion in the direction of the painted portion.
- Respect the drying time between coats. Low temperatures or high humidity may affect the drying time.
- Applying two finishing coats will provide better durability and appearance.
- If using, remove the masking tape after each coat to avoid lifting off paint when work is completed.
- To obtain more information on application methods, visit the website at www.para.com