Ultra Hybrid Eggshell
4691, 4692, 4693, 4694, 4695
A top quality advanced low VOC (less than 50g/L) waterborne alkyd enamel for interior surfaces. This high performance, durable coating is easy to apply and offers excellent self leveling and flow characteristics for a smooth eggshell appearance on most surfaces. Apply on properly prepared wood, metal, drywall and masonry surfaces. Ideally suited for walls, doors, trim, cupboards, furniture and other high traffic interior areas.
- Durability and performance of oil based paint with easy water clean up of a latex
- Glass-like finish
- Scuff resistant
- Moisture, mildew and stain resistant
- Easy to apply
- Self leveling
- Very washable and scrubbable – Volatile organic compounds (VOC) are less that 50 g/L and complies with the Canadian VOC standards
- This is a ready-to-use product and should not be diluted.
- Thoroughly stir the product before and during application.
- Condition the tools with water before using them.
- Apply generously, leaving no bare spots or excess paint. Respect product spread rate. When painting, mark out a section of about 2 x 4 feet with a roller by drawing a “W”. Without lifting the roller from the surface, fill in the “W”. Smooth out the unpainted portion in the direction of the painted portion.
- Respect the drying time between coats. Low temperatures or high humidity may affect the drying time.
- Applying two finishing coats will provide better durability and appearance.
- If using, remove the masking tape after each coat to avoid lifting off paint when work is completed.
- To obtain more information on application methods, visit the website at www.para.com