A solvent-based stain blocking primer formulated for interior and exterior wood, masonry and gypsum surfaces. Great for spot prime patches, sap and stains sealer. May be top coated with any solvent-based or water-based paint.
- High hiding power and good adhesion on painted surfaces.
- May be top coated with solvent-based or water-based products.
- Excellent holdout ensuring a smooth and even finish.
- May be used as a primer to recoat or spot prime surfaces.
- Low odour product.
- This is a ready-to-use product and should not be diluted.
- Thoroughly stir the product before application.
- Condition the tools with mineral spirits before using them.
- Apply generously, leaving no bare spots or excesses of paint. Respect product spread rate. When painting, mark out a section of about 2 x 4 feet with a roller by drawing a “W”. Without lifting the roller from the surface, fill in the “W”. Smooth out the unpainted portion in the direction of the painted portion.
- Let surface dry properly before covering. Low temperatures or high humidity may affect the drying time.
- Applying two finishing coats will provide better durability and appearance.
- If using, remove the masking tape after each coat to avoid lifting off paint when work is completed.
- To obtain more information on application methods, visit the website at www.para.com