Premium Zero Eggshell
9990, 9991, 9994, 9995
This premium quality interior latex eggshell, Zero VOC coating* is a paint and primer all in one product that offers a washable and durable surface with high hide, smooth application, excellent touch-up, and is intended for interior drywall, wood, cured plaster, masonry, metal and previously painted surfaces. It is ideal for walls and ceilings of any room in the house. Also ideal for schools, health care facilities, commercial repaints, and new construction.
Paint & Primer In One
*Zero VOC applies only to base paint. VOC level may increase significantly depending on the colorant choice.
- Product that complies with the Canadian environmental standards in relation to volatile organic compounds (VOC).
- This is a ready-to-use product and should not be diluted.
- Thoroughly stir the product before application.
- Condition the tools with water before using them.
- Apply generously, leaving no bare spots or excesses of paint. Respect product spread rate. When painting, mark out a section of about 2 x 4 feet with a roller by drawing a “W”. Without lifting the roller from the surface, fill in the “W”. Smooth out the unpainted portion in the direction of the painted portion.
- Respect the drying time between coats. Low temperatures or high humidity may affect the drying time. Applying two finishing coats will provide better durability and appearance.
- If using, remove the masking tape after each coat to avoid lifting off paint when work is completed.
- To obtain more information on application methods, visit the website at www.para.com