Premium Low-Sheen Eggshell
9400, 9401, 9402, 9403, 9404, 9405
A self-sealing water-based paint formulated for walls and ceilings in any room in a house. May be applied directly on new gysum (drywall)
- A water-based product, which makes cleaning tools easier.
- Great hiding power and adhesion properties.
- Self-primer product; may be applied directly to new gypsum (drywall).
- Dries rapidly with a low odour.
- Product that complies with the Canadian environmental standards in relation to volatile organic compounds (VOC).
- This is a ready-to-use product and should not be diluted.
- Thoroughly stir the product before application.
- Condition the tools with water before using them.
- Apply generously, leaving no bare spots or excesses of paint. Respect product spread rate. When painting, mark out a section of about 2 x 4 feet with a roller by drawing a “W”. Without lifting the roller from the surface, fill in the “W”. Smooth out the unpainted portion in the direction of the painted portion.
- Respect the drying time between coats. Low temperatures or high humidity may affect the drying time. Applying two finishing coats will provide better durability and appearance.
- If using, remove the masking tape after each coat to avoid lifting off paint when work is completed.
- To obtain more information on application methods, visit the website at www.para.com